Ascentech Services Limited Latest Job Vacancy for Sales Executive – Building Materials…
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive – Building Materials
Locations: Kano, Abuja and Asaba-Delta
- Achieve or exceed agreed sales and Gross Profit (GP) targets.
- Coordinate all aspects of the sales process from initial enquiry/RFP through to closing of the opportunity.
- Maintain and develop sales /New Business and GP with existing and new customer base.
- Identify and make contact with new potential business opportunities.
- Establish key accounts with major players in the marketplace.
- Tender for new business and follow-up enquiries.
- Follow-up quotations.
- Ensure optimum customer service at all times.
- To manage customer accounts and to achieve sales, gross margin & collection budget for designated geographical region.
- To develop new customers and sales channels for continuous growth.
- Follow up after sales services to ensure customer satisfaction and provide quality services to customers.
- Regularly seeks out and acts upon feedback from customers.
- To market and promote company products and services to customers.
- To monitor and report market and competitor activities and outlook
- To execute internal projects i.e. Sales Action Plan (SAP) and tasks in line with company strategy
Qualification & Requirements
- HND/B.Sc in any discipline
- A minimum of 3 years of sales experience in a Manufacturing/Construction related industry.
- Market understanding and relevant experience in building materials industry.
- Proven track record selling to institutions, especially to big industries.
- Independent, good interpersonal skills, results driven & able to work with minimum supervision and with strong sense of responsibility.
- Excellent communication with written, spoken and presentation skills
- Excellent mathematical skills to calculate measurements.
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Result driven with constant desire to earn high income.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Confident and determined.
- Proficient in any of Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa language.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cv’s to: email@example.com