McTimothy Associates Latest Job Vacancy for City Sales Representatives (Imo)
McTimothy Associates is a full service Management consulting, Recruitment and Business Training firm that enables business greatness and effectiveness through customer-centric innovative solutions. We provide leading edge management strategy and HR infrastructure support with exceptional customer service leading to improved performance of our client organisations.
We are professional management consulting firm committed enabling business greatness in Africa through cutting edge modern management practice of Business transformation, Strategy, Change management &Innovation, Leadership, Restructuring & Turnaround management and Training solutions.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: City Sales Representative
Location: Owerri, Imo
Terms of Employment: Permanent
- Cognitive experience from Mobile Industries like Tecno, Infinix, Samsung and it likes required.
- Improve profit and attain sales target of the company
- Collaborating with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the region.
- Deal with all complaints, queries, and other related customer service issue
- Complete all the operational requirements of the company.
- Recognize future and present requirements by customers
- Establish good rapport with existing and potential customers
- Collaborate with other members of staff that have good understanding about service requirements.
- Profitable contributions to sales team in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
- Maintain records related to sales.
- Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- B.Sc/OND in relevant field
- Experience in similar capacity as Sales Representative.
- Current residence must be in the regions.
- Ability to relate cordially with clients
- Ability to plan and execute strategic sales processes
- Ability to deliver result copiously
- Possess excellent specific market knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to lead a team
- Ability to multitask.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good Presentation skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with detailed Cover Letters, Resumes and daytime Telephone Contact Numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org