Terragon Group – We pride ourselves as a new Media business focused on Africa. We have built a strong competence across the new media ecosystem comprising mobile, online and content. Within digital we understand the interplay between content and platform and we have business verticals that deliver on both components of the digital world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI/UX Designer
Job Duties & Responsibilities
The UI/UX Developer functions cover:
- Create detailed navigation flows, site maps, user stories, wireframes and interactions that are user centric and
- proactively solve for the more complex experiences.
- Create detailed visual design mock-ups and production ready artwork for the digital products and experiences.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Translation of UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Translate approved designed into working HTML and CSS for hand off to back end developers.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Educational Qualifications, Certifications and Experience
- 3-5+ years of user-centric UI/UX experience.
- Demonstrable UI/UX design skills.
- Strong portfolio of design projects.
- Experience in creating wireframing, storyboards, user flows & process flows.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Proven experience showing clear understanding of the intersection between user needs, technology requirements, and business goals.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, Balsamiq, Framer or similar technologies.
- Deep passion for digital products and channels, constantly keeping abreast of latest trends, best practices and competitive activity.
- Driven to solve problems quickly and keep things moving.
- Executes redesign decisions.
- Typically partners with team members when presenting to senior management.
- Ability to think critically, solve problems creatively and effectively.
Application Closing Date
12th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org