A reputable company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Locations: Abuja & Lagos
The Sales executive is responsible for developing the market, promoting the brand and managing all aspects of the sales territory and its functions including but not limited to:
- Understand customer relationship and management.
- Identifying potential customers and generating business lead for the company and pristine condition.
- Following up promptly with all dealer request.
- Conducting display audits as required.
- Managing dealer credit and receivables.
- Resolving product issues in a timely fashion and continually developing dealer relationship.
- Monitor the trend of the market from time to time.
- Report periodically to superiors arid advice possible ways of improving sales.
- Keep all reporting up to date, including but not limited to call reports, expenses reports, sales reports and weekly plans.
- Device strategies and techniques necessary for achieving sales target -Utilizing marketing and outreach strategies t promote showroom brand awareness:to clients and trade professionals.
- Meeting or exceeding the monthly sales target.
- Demonstrating the advantages of our specific products versus other competitive brands
- Working closely wth all team members in the organization.
- Work within the company’s defined policies, procedures, goal and directives.
- Any other duties required of the position.
- A minimum of B.Sc or its equivalent in Marketing or any business related course.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in the sales of Air – Conditioning Equipment’s.
- Not more than 35 years.
- Ms. Office, Excel, good interpersonal arid communication skills.
Application Closing Date
17th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
- Only short-listed candidates will be considered.
- Applicants must be resident in Abuja, Lagos Island and Lagos Mainland.