Job Title: Corporate Driver
General Job Description
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle.
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound.
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the employer.
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s).
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor.
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Applicants must be resident in Lagos.
- Applicants must have valid driver’s licence and also have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in driving.
- Applicants must have a minimum of OND/SSCE qualification.
- Applicants must have a clean driving record.
- Applicants must be a safety conscious person.
- Applicants should reside within Lekki/Ajah/Victoria Island axis for easy access to the office.
Attractive and other benefits included.
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to:email@example.com Using the position applied for as subject of the mail.