The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
: Lagos, Nigeria
Business: Oil & Gas
Fuction/Domain: Petroleum Production Engineering
- Production superintendent, Head Logistics, Shorebase lead, lead flow assurance Maximise the value of the OML 71/72 assets.
- Work to ensure uninterrupted flow of oil and deliver on the production plan while maintaining asset integrity in a safe and responsible manner Interacts internally with Delivery manager, Asset development manager, Business support services manager, HSE Interacts Externally with NAPIMS, DPR, Community
- Work with the other technical teams to set up an efficient production system Ensure effective delivery and coordination with other functions for development and maturation of oil and gas reserves.
- Deliver on yearly production.
- Operate within set budgetary limits Lead his team in meetings with the re-open and re-enter teams to ensure the production systems work well to capture the early production Properly communicate production capacity at any time and make realistic projections for the future W
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- B.Sc, M.Sc in Petroleum/Chemical Engineering Analytical Ability, Sound Engineering Background with Exposure to latest Engineering Standards, Problem Solving & Multi-Tasking Strong leadership and excellent Inter-Personal Relations, Team player, Good planning skills.
Experience in Year(s):
- 15 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online