The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Well Engineer
Function/Domain: Plant & Machinery (P & M)
- Expert level skills in developing both individually and with key stakeholders: Well concepts, supplier pre-qualification, tender/RFP technical and commercial evaluation templates.
- Providing negotiation support, and creating and ensuring timely delivery of complex scopes from Strategy development to Evaluation to Mobilization.
- From SOW to close out of work plans and documents. (Contract role)
- Demonstrated Expert at technically, pre-qualifying scoping and evaluating 3rd party well (Oil field services for drilling work-over, completion,) suppliers and outsourced work from low to high risk, simple to complex work, and costs /values from the tens of thousands to the tens of millions USD.
- Scopes range from the re-entry of existing wells, intervention, work-over, re-completion, and re-drill to Greenfield well and completion concepts.
- May involve subsea as well as surface technologies.
Desired Qualifications/Preferred Competencies
- M.Sc /B.Sc Petroleum/Chemical Engineering 15+ years’ experience in the Oil and Gas industry as a wells engineer with at least 5 but no more than 8 years in field oversight and execution
- Excellent technical and communication skills with a strong emphasis on teamwork,
- Fluency in written and spoken English language
- Track record in working in Nigerian or other international locales with heavy governmental engagement required in selection, tendering, and contracting for E&P support services.
- Demonstrated skill in supplier selection.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2018
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online