MacTay Consulting – Our client, a giant in the Oil and Gas industry, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lubricant Warehouse Executive
Ibadan – Oyo, Port Harcourt – Rivers, Warri – Delta, Benin – Edo, Abuja & Kano
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Candidates will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the daily warehousing activities and ensuring that daily operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations.
- He /She must achieve high level of customers’ satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of products in order to efficiently achieve company’s corporate objectives.
- Responsible for managing the warehouse in compliance with company’s policy, planning and ensuring efficient utilization of space and generating various reports with respect to stocks, reconciliation, indent, day end and truck utilization.
Qualification, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (minimum of Second Class Lower) in any discipline from a reputable university.
- Post graduate diploma / Master’s Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration from reputable institutions is an added advantage.
- The candidates must have proven work experience with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in warehouse management. FMCG and oil & gas warehouse experience will be an added advantage.
- The candidates must possess highly effective supervisory skills and techniques, have demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form, direct and coordinate operations with strong organizational and time management skills. Knowledge of warehouse software packages is an added advantage.
- Not more than 35 years of age.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online