Vesselnet is a leading player in the off-grid solar market, independent telecommunication and information service provision in Nigeria and across Africa. Established in 2007, we are at the forefront of the provision of services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), vendors and operators. Aside the top-notch quality of our services, we pride ourselves in the collaborative effort of our team of value-driven, experienced, young professionals carefully selected through a rigorous selection process to ensure consistency in the quality of our services and corporate goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
- We are a leading Nigerian-based renewable energy company that provides a range of technical and advisory services in the Nigerian energy sector. Given emerging opportunities with on- and off-grid PV technology in the Nigerian markets, we have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced graphic designer to join our company.
- The graphic designer will act as our Brand’s voice to impress our customers, reative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our organizational needs and to design solutions with high visual impact, cooperate with our designers and sales team to meet online social media marketing goals.
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and Organizational needs
- Create visual solutions through the use of specialized and latest technologies
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, digital marketers, sales executives etc
- Brainstorm and mock-up design ideas with a cross-functional team (including artists, web developers, animators, programmers, etc.)
- Design of fliers, handbills, business card, product packaging and catalogue, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity etc.
- Present the framework design/s with a description of the idea meant to be communicated
- Make necessary changes in line with the demand and the project objectives
- Be flexible to make changes as required
- Proofread and check the quality of the graphics work before they go for final printing
- Complete the project successfully through independent as well as team effort
- Degree or Diploma in any Social Sciences/ Art/ Humanities / Computer Science
- Professional training and certifications is an added advantage.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
Application Closing Date
27th July, 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online