Willco Property Management, is a total property management solution for all aspects of commercial, retail and residential properties. We are directly focused on increasing the value of our client’s investment while providing “peace of mind” in the day to day management of the asset.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager, You will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensuring that facilities are safe and well-functioning.
The Facility Manager would be responsible for the following:
- Manage the complete facility maintenance operation ensuring t the services provided meets the specifications according to stated agreement.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the facility maintenance operations, planned maintenance schedules and follow up.
- Administers all preventive and reactive maintenance jobs and make sure they are executed promptly, safely and in accordance with industry best practices.
- Ensures that all SLAs are met in accordance to client’s stipulations.
- Provide leadership and direction to all project operations, including mobilization of equipment, site facilities, staffing.
- Managing and lead technical staff to ensure minimum disruptions to site activities.
- Be responsible for ensuring technical staff are properly motivated and meet all their job requirements.
- Oversee procurement and cost evaluation of materials needed on the site.
- Planning and producing weekly roasters, schedules, routine PPM schedules, reactive task and planned corrective schedules.
- Inspect and certify work carried out by staff or contractors to ensure they meet the highest quality standards and follow up on any deficiencies.
- B.Sc/BA in Facility Management, Business Administration or relevant field
- A minimum of 2 years proven experience as facilities manager.
- Relevant professional qualification will be an advantage
- Well-versed in operations and facilities management best practices
- Excellent verbal and report writing communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
Application Closing Date
3rd August, 2018
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.