Job Title: Electrical Engineer
- To carry out new installations and construction works i.e. construction and laying of cable trays, ladders and ducts.
- Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components
- Interpret electrical diagrams
- Install switches, sensors, circuit breakers, control panels
- Prepare and assemble conduits both galvanized and PVC and connect wiring through them.
- Diploma in relevant vocational training or successfully completed apprenticeship as an electrician
- Proven experience as an electrician
- Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems(particularly in engineering firm)
- Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.)
- Demonstrable ability to interpret electrical drawings and blueprints
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Excellent physical condition and flexibility to work long shifts
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as subject of the email.