Biswal Limited provides high quality, bespoke services to the telecommunications industry. We pride ourselves on the acquisition, development and deployment of all resources required to allow a telecommunications company to provide excellent service to its own customers.
Job Title: Regional Site Supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or related field
- Project Management Training / Certification
- Relevant Postgraduate degree would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years in diesel management and revenue assurance in a telecommunication industry.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and interface with large multi-functional project teams.
- Must possess project management experience as well as experience in process engineering.
- Engineering background in the area of Telecommunications with Wireless Telecommunications considered a valuable asset.
- Knowledge of Telecommunications Legislation (Telecommunications Act, Code of Practice etc.)
Key Skills & Competencies Requirements:
- Strong problem-solving skills and mathematical abilities
- Excellent time management skills
- A high level of autonomy and self-efficiency with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated Leadership Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Effective Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Intermediate use of general computer programs such as packages in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Project Management
- Strong coordination skills
- Critical Thinking and Strategic orientation
- Please note you have to be willing to relocate.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org