Job Title: Head, Finance Control and Accounts
Role and Responsibilities
The Head, Finance Control and Accounts report and is directly answerable to the Managing Director. The officer shall supervise the accounting functions, in addition to the following specific duties:
- Ensuring that loan and Investment procedures comply with regulatory requirements, including accounting standards and prudential requirements for other financial institutions (OFls);
- Serving as the investment officer of the Bank;
- Setting up the books and accounting procedures of the micro-finance Bank, working in liaison with the Head of Operations;
- Tracking ever financial transaction of the Bank and liaising with the Bank’s correspondent Bankers and ensuring that all accounts are properly and regularly reconciled;
- Preparing annual budget estimates in collaboration with other heads of units; and,
- Any other duties assigned by the Managing Director.
Qualifications and Experience
- The qualification required for this office is a minimum of first degree in Accounting or related disciplines plus six (6) years cognate experience in similar functions.
Application Closing Date
28th August, 2018
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submits 20 hardcopies of their Applications with all the relevant details to:
Federal University Dutsin-Ma,
- Candidates should ensure that three (3) Referees have submitted reports on them to the under signed by the date of closure of receipt of applications.
- Excellent computer skills innovation and team spirit are desirable for the position.
- Also, candidates must attach evidence of possession of national identification number, in line with the requirements of the national identification number regulations 2017.