Simeons Pivot Resources – Our client, a marketing company who is into marketing and sales of lubricant products, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Sales Executive
: Lekki, Lagos
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
- Promotional activities.
- Analyze current and past expense budgets, sales, product deficiencies, and revenues. This enables him/her to provide recommendations for the company’s growth and resolution of problems.
- Engage in market research in order to identify new opportunities for business.
- Explain to potential customers about the various benefits offered by company products or services; following them up so as to close the business deals.
- Respond to queries and complaints from clients as regards the company’s products; this should be done in a timely fashion.
- Develop business proposals for existing and new customers.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge about the business and its development practices, its marketing activities, prospective clients, and the trends for the industry.
- Participate in forums related to the industry; conferences and client discussions. In other words, act as a representative of the company.
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices.
- Supervise database of client relationship management and utilize the result to manage customers and the mailing lists.
- Candidate should have at least 4 years marketing and sales experience and ready to work with achievable target.
- Experience in marketing and sales of lubricants will be an added advantage.
- Qualification: B.Sc/HND in any field.
- Experience: Minimum or 4 years.
- Good teamwork
- Selling Skills
- Networking skills
- Business intelligence
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
- Project management skills.
N140,000 (50% Basic + 50% commission)
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
: Commission is not limited to the 50% as employee can earn above the stipulated Salary + Commission based on deals sealed.