TL First Group pioneers in integrating accountancy, management consultancy, public service productivity, leadership development and international development in a unique way that improves the social economic wellbeing of citizens and the yield of investors. Our unique approach provides our clients with added value through integrated solutions and delivery partnership.
Job Title: Senior Business Executive
- The Senior Business Executive (SBE) will spearhead business development and marketing functions of the training and capacity building arm.
- Job functions will cut across business analysis, research, business and content development, and executive support. The SBE will take a lead in promoting and facilitating the company’s organized programmes.
- As SBE, you will regularly liaise with Directors of Human Resource of major public and private organizations and oversee the growth of profitable business with clients.
- Develop, coordinate and implement business development/marketing plans.
- Research and develop tailored partnership proposals and presentations for prospects.
- Design and implement strong processes to implement the company’s business development strategy and deliver programmes.
- Participate in the operational, analytical and advisory activities of the Group and provide technical inputs towards the preparation of deliverables to clients.
- Reactivate dormant accounts, manage and upgrade existing business accounts.
- Provide regular report on competitors.
- Act a client manager for a list of assigned clients.
- Attend meetings and relevant conferences to maintain relationships with customers, business and government partners. Follow-up proceedings.
- Analyze business progress and prepare weekly business development reports.
- Provide strategy and technical support to the Group Managing Director and Consultants in delivery of successful projects.
- Monitor and analyze implementation of state and federal laws and policies as related to TL First focus areas.
- Evaluate research methods and innovative approaches to research projects on new or expanding programme and policy areas.
- Create and maintain strong media relationships. Work with the Communication teams to push TL First on different media platforms.
- Provide cover for colleagues and carry out other tasks that may be reasonably assigned.
- Undergraduate degree with postgraduate qualifications.
- 5 years relevant work experience.
- 28 – 40 years of age.
Application Closing Date
3rd August, 2018
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com