Ikore, meaning “harvest” in Yoruba language, is an international development organization, proffering innovative solutions to drive sustainable social and enterprise development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Partnership Development Manager
Scope of Work
The Partnerships Manager will have the following duties and responsibilities in two main areas:
- Strategic Partnerships and External Relations:
- Cultivate and maintain relationships among business partners, NGO’s, government officials, and stakeholders to expand the organization’s market reach and meet organizational goals.
- Liaise with partners to solve issues, communicate needs and create synergy.
- Strengthen existing relationships and collaborations to ensure the partnerships are profitable and beneficial to all parties.
- Field visits with partners to meet with clients to determine potential new collaborations and write feasibility studies.
- Document key findings, lessons learned, challenges and impact of Ikore’s work for a wide-variety of audiences.
- Stay up-to-date with developments within the industry, target industries and proactively identify new opportunities for alliances or action.
- Develop proposals, pitch potential partnerships and communicate alliance value via skype, phone and in person.
- Build the organizational network through a targeted approach aligned with our goals.
- Research strategic partnership opportunities that can lead to new revenue streams and growth of existing partnerships.
- Attend and organize meetings and events to serve as a representative for the organization.
- Produce timely and accurate donor and other stakeholder reports.
- Work closely with leadership to identify key high level targets.
- Coach relevant Ikore staff on investor and donor engagement and talking points to increase fundraising.
Expertise and Qualifications
- Master’s Degree in International Relations, Economics or another relevant field
- Proven ability to develop, write and budget out proposals for private and public sector partners
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to deliver clear, concise information to partners, clients and team
- Ability to work with diverse cultural teams independently with strong initiative and proactive involvement
- Exceptionally detail-oriented and organized, ensuring quality and consistent output
- Ability to work effectively amidst competing priorities and deliver on deadlines
- Excellent grasp of tools like MS word, excel, PowerPoint, with knowledge of tools like R or STATA as a strong plus.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2018
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with Cover Letter to: Jobs@ikore.org with the Job Title as the subject