Ikore, meaning “harvest” in Yoruba language, is an international development organization, proffering innovative solutions to drive sustainable social and enterprise development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Associate – Operations
Scope of work
- Ensure projects and programmes are driven and achieved within defined budgets and to specified standards of quality and performance. Responsible for forward planning of the engagement, cost and control systems,
- Help design and operationalize processes and systems which will feed data and analysis from grants and research back into key strategy and portfolio management decisions,
- Contribute to the sourcing, planning and co-ordination of the Ikore’s projects from inception to completion,
- Research, draft and produce high quality project output deliverables: project initiation report, assessment report, gap analysis, outline strategic business case, investment memorandum, training curriculum, business process manual and financial models for a variety of purposes and audiences, summarizing developments and recommendations for program areas and external partners.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Organise project team meetings and teleconferences; attend and prepare meeting minute, agendas and relevant paperwork; ensure documents are distributed in a timely fashion; ensure issues and risks and escalated promptly.
- Build standardized training processes and support the raising of capacity across the team around Ikore’s processes Strategic Projects,
- Implement an effective tracking system for key performance indicators for the organization and the Business Operations unit
- Conduct research and synthesize complex bodies of knowledge and information into clear, concise, and actionable summaries.
- Capture data coming in from grants, contracts and partners. Analyze data in excel and other programs.
Degree of Expertise and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or other advanced degree in any field
- Creative problem solver with a rigorous approach and an aptitude for quantitative analysis.
- Highly strategic thinker with the agility to analyze questions across multiple bodies of work, as well as go deep for a sustained period on a challenging question around one body of work.
- Demonstrated initiative to solve unstructured problems with little oversight, high energy, and a positive attitude.
- Highly organized and efficient; able to prioritize work based on minimal direction.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2018
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with Cover Letter to: Jobs@ikore.org with the Job Title as the subject of the email.