Pavoreal Industries Limited, a subsidiary of Hazon Holdings,, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: National Sales Manager
- To lead the sales and distribution operation Pan-Nigeria, effectively and efficiently and thereby achieve targets in Volume, Value, Distribution Coverage, Availability, Visibility, Trade and Consumer price point within agreed costs benchmark.
- To create, implement and communicate sales programs, policies and development that effectively describe and promote Brands Concepts Stores Nigeria Limited portfolio of products
A successful candidate must have a working knowledge of:
- Sales Planning and execution of the plan, on a SKU basis.
- Monthly Preparation of the rolling 3 month and 12 month rolling Brand Concepts forecast for the entire Sales team for management Discussion
- Ensure stock durations do not exceed 25 days per SKU as per stock holding policy.
- Achievement of Growth targets (by SKU Channel) established jointly our distributor partner and the Company annually
- Communicating sales policies and cycle activities both externally and internally (Sales Team) to ensure that policies are effectively carried out.
- Monitor performance (brand wise & volume by channel in all regions/Channels) and prepare Weekly and monthly planned feedback and analysis on performance versus targets to the management team.
- Supervise the sales team through the Sales manager, Sales Executives Merchandizer Supervisors, Sales Analyst, Marketing Manager to ensure the field force sales team follow sales processes and perform the coverage and effectiveness across the country
- Market census and market map for the Nigerian market by development of a suitable (i.e. commercially viable) route to market (RTM)
- Point of Sale Price management to ensure ongoing market competitiveness for our brands
- Management of market credit and receivables.
- Organizing topics and content for Bi-Annual Sales Conferences for the Sales Team
- Training, mentoring and development of Sales team
- Travel 25% of the time and instill the same discipline for travel with the sales team
- Organize Field visits as required by the organization.
- Presenting the Company effectively to external publics.
- Establish a Train the Trainer program for appropriate training interventions
- Drive the transfer of Sales best practice across business units and Sales regions.
- Bachelors Degree in any Field.
- MBA an added advantage.
- Minimum 8 years sales experience in a major FMCG blue chip organization
- Experience of working in a capability role is essential and should be acting at least in the capacity of a Regional Sales Manager.
- Applicant should not be more than 35years’old.
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s to: email@example.com