Our company also has affiliations and technical partners in Europe, America and India; structured on a need basis and we also provide use of their services as per the requirements of the project assigned. These affiliations only go on to prove the technical expertise of our company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer/Engineer
Job Type: Full-Time: 8am-5pm
About the Position
- We are seeking an innovative and engaged fresh graduates in computer engineering, computer science or related fields who is motivated, creative, and fun, to assist in developing our custom applications.
- Minor and major application feature development
- Assist stakeholders in developing feature specifications
- Plan, code, test, and deploy new features/applications/projects/modules/plugins
- Troubleshoot application bugs and determine resolutions
- Optimize and refactor existing code to improve performance and reliability
- Suggest improvements, security needs, best practices, etc. (your voice will be heard)
Self-management and time management are critical in this role. Without it, you will not be successful. Other requirements includes:
- Experience in software development
- A communication pro – must be able to explain technical issues to a non-technical person, pleasantly
- Comfortable with writing, editing, and maintaining Unit/Feature tests
- Highly attentive to details, able to cross all the t’s and dot all the i’s and help review/fix others
- There is direct project oversight, but you are expected to take ownership of your work and your projects, establish deadlines, and communicate progress proactively
- Eager to research and learn in a self-directed way (always improving)
- Easygoing, fun, and a team player – must be able to comprehend highly-advanced forms of sarcasm.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org