Job Title: Chef/Food Production Staff
: Obanikoro, Lagos
Job Field: Catering / Confectionery
- We are in need of food production staff to build our team.
- Operate food processing equipment.
- Sort food items according to their type.
- Receive food items and ensure appropriate storage.
- Record the inflow and outflow of food.
- Participate in packaging and assembling food items.
- Monitor quality and quantity of food items.
- Develops menus.
- Develops recipes and standard techniques for food preparation in order to ensure food consistency and quality.
- Remain up to date on new techniques and trends in dining to ensure consistency in kitchen food preparation standards.
- Tracks kitchen consumables.
- Assess operation to ensure all rules and regulations for health, sanitation, and safety are followed.
- Develop training for food preparation personnel in order to safeguard against kitchen accidents.
- Provides on-the-job and professional development training for food preparation personnel.
- Keeps up to date with local, seasonal ingredients and plans menus around them.
- Work to help market the business with the creation of ‘specials’ and unique dishes.
Skills and Knowledge:
- 3-5 years of experience as a food production technician is required
- Time-management Skill
- Decision-making Skill
- Organizational Skills
- Management Skills
- Leadership Skills.
Application Closing Date
9th August, 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s stating the role they are applying for to: email@example.com
Note: Only qualified candidate will be shortlisted and invited for an interview.