Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Offshore Logistics Supervisor
Req I D: Req-1401
Location: Offshore Nigeria
- Oversees the day-to-day logistics operations and assists the RSES-d with administration and management of the logistics contracts;
- Processes intra-field transfer requests and organizes all intra-field personnel transfers by means of crew boats (surfers) and personnel transfer basket (as appropriate);
- Jointly with HSE ensures that all passengers watch the helicopter, crew boat and personnel transfer basket (FROG) safety video induction (depending on the intended means of transport);
- Holds the PTS Key User role. He is in charge of the POB, manages and operates the PTS system, supervises the PTS technical clerk on-board if applicable;
- Acts as the primary correspondent for the Helicopter pilots, Masters of supply vessels and crew boats (surfers), under the supervision of Flotel RSES-d;
- He is the only person authorized on Site to modify the flight program and helicopter manifests according to the priorities, emergencies and downgraded situations on site and/or as authorized by the OIM and Flotel RSES-d;
- Optimizes Jet A1 fuel on site. Modifies the helicopter flight schedule, if necessary, to ensure the on-site refueling;
- Manages all vessel movements on site. Liaises regularly with the FPSO, drilling rigs and OIMR/construction vessels to know their loading plans, priorities, prepares and issues site daily vessel movement schedule taking into account cargo priorities of various platforms;
- Attends Daily Coordination Meeting with the RSES-d, OIM and other section heads;
- Ensures that adequate stock of Marine Gas Oil, potable water is available at all times for the operations. Prepares all required paperwork and manifests relating to received and discharged cargo from vessels. He is familiar with the various types of cargo carrying units including their markings;
- High School Diploma and minimum of 5 years Oil and Gas Industry Experience in a similar capacity;
- Confident user of Microsoft Office applications package (Word, Excel, Power Point), SAP (MM, PM, RLM) and PTS;
- Good knowledge of the various international standard reference documents: i.e. – IMDG code, CAP437, LOLER,
- Knowledge of various types of helicopters;
- Knowledge of helicopter refueling techniques;
- Dangerous goods by air and sea awareness (including radioactive sources);
- Understanding of crane operations and limitations (including Lifting Management System);
- Understanding of crew boat (surfer) operations and limitations.
- Possession of BOSIET will be an added advantage.
- HSE, Engineering, EPC, HND, Logistics, MS Office, MS Power Point, Oil & Gas, Operations, SAP, PTS, MS Office.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online