Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
About the Product Manager role
- The Product Manager is an expert practitioner in Product Management that the rest of our organization looks up to for thought leadership in product management.
- This individual knows what makes a product loved by its users. They consistently exceed the standards of everyone around them, but you rarely exceed their own standards.
- They love products. They lead with curiosity about their users’ needs. They always seek to improve the lives of your users based on information they gather from them.
- The Product Manager is seeking to build global technology leaders through building transformative products that allow for seamless yet meaningful interactions between humans and machines.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Own and manage the product roadmaps for apprenticeship products
- Transfer product management expertise to a growing group of apprentices
- Identify product opportunities for a growing group of apprentices
- Collaborate with other technologists.
Qualifications and Characteristics
You’re a good fit for this role if you:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years experience working on technology products.
- Worked as a product leader in a variety of environments including software development.
- (With and without a team) have built technology products that meet the needs of your users using the latest practices and tools.
- Desire to build transformative technology products that create opportunities for humans and machines to interact in ways that we have never seen before for the advancement of humanity.
EPIC Values Alignment:
- Demonstrable commitment to the learning & development of people and technology
- The ability to learn new things fast enough to amaze your friends and family
- If the above sounds like an exciting role to you, please tell us why you believe you’re a good fit and we’ll be in touch.
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.