Job Title: Business Analyst
Job ID: 24
Department: Network Services Divison
Reporting to: Head, NSD
Function: Business Development
Travel Frequency: Rarely
Purpose of the Job
- The Business Analyst is responsible for analyzing business processes within the company and recommending projects to improve the effectiveness of those processes. Understand the structure, policies, and operations of the division’s service delivery operations. Interface with the customers to understand their requirements. Bridge the gap between the business problems and the technology solutions. Business performance analysis.
Expected Key Results (Detailed KPIs):
- Business Scope and Specification Management
- Conduct feasibility studies, from a technological and organizational perspective, and document findings
- Complete cost-benefit analysis on implementing changes to business processes, products or business unit structure
- Document ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ processes and describe the changes required to migrate to the ‘to be’ capability.
- Contribute to developing business cases to quantify current costs to serve; investment in project; and return on investment
- Market Assessment and Competitive Analysis
- Work closely with business development team, sharing knowledge, discussing ideas and helping the team to achieve targets.
- Ensures compliance with ipNX values, policies and standards, and ensures compliance will all local statutory requirements.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- B.SC Engineering / Computer Science / Marketing / Sales / related disciplines
- Understanding Communications Network, Experience in a b2b, B2C sales environment; consistent track record of success in achieving product effectiveness and customer experience targets. Demonstrates a high level of organization and quality with Multitasks efficiency & priority setting.
- Good Microsoft office suite competence, CRM competence, including Visio
- Exemplary communication skills – both face to face and over the telephone. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
- At least 3 years’ experience within the telecoms space; knowledge of the market, competitor behavior and strategy, including related product dynamics and product management
- Must demonstrate interpersonal capabilities
- Must demonstrate ability to model data and processes, experience in implementing process change and producing supporting documentation, documenting and executing test scripts experience, experience in writing business functional and non-functional requirements documents and business cases. Understanding of user needs and a business outcome approach. Experience in use case documentation.
- Customer Focused
- Action oriented
- Result Driven
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Ensures Accountability
- Develops Talent
- Drives Engagement
- Drives Vision & Purpose
- Excellent Decision Quality
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2018
How to Apply
Interessted and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online