ipNX is an integrated info-communications company focused on providing every person, every home and every business in Nigeria with world-class information, communication and entertainment services.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Network Management Engineer
Job ID: 17
Location: Isaac John, Ikeja GRA, Lagos
Department: Group Infrastructure Unit
Job Function: Network Management
Reporting to: Head, Monitoring and Command Centre
Travel Frequency: Occasional
Purpose of the Job
- To monitor the network 24*7, providing support for management and efficient configuration of systems that are used for monitoring and service feasibility, ensuring appropriate design and notification are provided in line with the requirement of the user departments.
Expected Key Results (Detailed KPIs):
- Application development
- Network Monitoring
- Network Operations
- Server/Application Administration
- Network Device backup
- Dashboard development
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- University Degree in Engineering
- Professional Qualification (CCNA, ITIL, LPIC/CompTIA, etc.) an added advantage.
- Ability to leverage technology to develop and enhance functional competencies
- Database Management – Mysql, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle.
- Knowledge of networking and network monitoring/management.
- Knowledge and experience with various web technologies.
- Open Source software customization.
- Knowledge of current IT trends and technologies in software development.
- Ability to learn new things quickly.
- Experience in Linux and monitoring system environment
- Sound understanding and extensive experience in SNMP. TR-069 and network management
- Experience in Perl, PHP, and Python
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Nimble Learning
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2018
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online