ipNX is an integrated info-communications company focused on providing every person, every home and every business in Nigeria with world-class information, communication and entertainment services.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: NMS Engineer – Software Development
Job ID: 29
Department: Group Infrastructure Unit
Sub Division: Monitoring and Command Centre
Job Function: Software Development
Reporting to: Manager, Monitoring and Command Centre
Travel Frequency: Occasional
Purpose of the Job
- To provide creative and intuitive software applications as well as administer and optimize servers and managed resources to support the ever growing need for monitoring critical indices within the company network.
Expected Key Results (Detailed KPIs):
- Application development
- Server/Application Administration
- Project Management
- Dashboard development
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- University Degree in Engineering
- Professional Qualification (CCNA, ITIL, LPIC/CompTIA, etc.) an added advantage.
- Ability to leverage technology to develop and enhance functional competencies
- Database Management – Mysql, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle.
- Abilty to develop software in Java, Ruby on Rails, PHP or other programming languages.
- Knowledge of networking and network monitoring/management.
- Knowledge and experience with various web technologies.
- Open Source software customization.
- Knowledge of current IT trends and technologies in software development.
- Ability to learn new things quickly.
- Experience in Linux and monitoring system environment
- Sound understanding and extensive experience in SNMP. TR-069 and network management
- Experience in Perl, PHP, and Python
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Nimble Learning
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2018
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online