Cypress Leasing and Investments Limited, provides solutions in Operational and Finance Leases, Asset Management and Investment Advisory. Cypress services includes Consumer and Corporate Leases and Rentals, Logistics and Fleet Management, and Portfolio Management.
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Identify and cultivate lease financing and loan lending opportunities within the corporate and retail sectors and specifically your assigned sub-sector.
- Establish/originate, evaluate/develop, qualify and maintain lease financing and loan lending opportunities and offer lease financing and loan lending to customers.
- Ensure compliance with all guidelines in the staff/employee handbook.
- Ensure a Balanced Scorecard perspective of metrics and ratios of financial, customer, internal process, lease terms and payments.
- Adhere to organizational procedures and policies for all lease processing. Develop and implement policies and procedures to improve efficiency and profitability of the department.
- Develop and apply full knowledge of application information required, screening processes and policies regarding leases.
- Ensure efficient and timely processing of all required administrative forms, reports and related information.
- Ensure the creation, development and maintenance of a comprehensive database of external contacts and clients.
- Knowledge of current market conditions; competitor and market analysis, monitoring and reporting.
- Coordinate customer interaction and interface with all parties involved on each individual lease that is originated from application to closing including, but not limited to: counseling and pre-qualifying potential lessees, taking complete and accurate application; obtaining all necessary support documents along with the appropriate fees and equity contributions and lock-in information; overseeing the lease process by monitoring lease status and ensuring conformity with terms; assisting in collecting additional documents and promptly communicate lease status to parties.
- Maintain a blotter or schedule of all disbursements, pendings, maturities and defaults.
- Maintain a professional image and standards consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Submit a weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly and periodic summary of achievements, closures, meetings/presentations to the Senior Manager.
- A good understanding of the leasing industry is required
- Good dress sense
- Good command of english language
- Good marketing skills
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online