Job Title: Marketing Executive
: Lekki, Lagos
- The Marketing executive would contribute to the team’s sales so as to maximize their profit and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns.
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
- Promotional activities.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant responses.
- Organizing events and products exhibition.
- Developing quotes and proposals.
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organization’s culture.
- Monitoring sales performance.
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- Digital and online marketing.
- Accurately analyzing and assessing data.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc in Marketing, Economics or any other related course with a minimum of 2.2.
- Applicable experience or successful track record with minimum of 2 to 5 years’ experience.
- Proven related work experience
- Strong financial planning record
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience as a sales personnel or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus.
Skills and Competency Applicable:
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Creating and Innovating
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and
- Commercial Awareness
- Learning and Researching
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: Resume@HRLeverageafrica.com Stating the “Job Title” as subject of the mail.