In furtherance of its objectives of strengthening its management for operational effectiveness and profitability as well as the strategic objectives of succession and international growth, the need has arisen for the identification of self-managed and competent professionals of high integrity to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
- Leading from the front in business development, proposal preparation and the implementation of consulting projects.
- Ideal candidates will have post-graduate qualifications in relevant disciplines, preferably with appropriate professional qualifications and will have extensive experience in financial consulting, business advisory services, or human capital consulting with above average knowledge/experience of other consulting areas.
- The appointee will have overall responsibilities for budget preparation and implementation, performance management, as well as the profitable management of the firm.
- Candidates of high integrity, who are self-managed, with demonstrable leadership and management skills will be suitable for this very important position, in a performance driven organisation.
- This strategic position calls for a very Senior Management/Financial Consultant with not less than 15 years experience in a management/financial consulting practice.
- The last three years would have been in a Senior Consultant/Director role in a well-structured Management/Financial Consulting practice.
Application Closing Date
22nd August, 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s indicating current remuneration in Strict Confidence to: [email protected]The position applied for should be the subject of your mail.