Chemonics International – From our founding in 1975, we have worked in more than 150 countries to help our clients, partners and beneficiaries take on the world’s toughest challenges. Today, we re-imagine global supply chains to deliver essential medicines to the right place at the right time. Our global network of more than 4,000 specialists share an unwavering resolve to work better, driven by a conviction that the world must be better.
We’re one of the world’s leading partners in international development, because where Chemonics works, development works.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: e-Learning Consultant
Classification: ST Local
Level of Effort: 123 days
Dates: September 4, 2018 to February 28, 2019
Scope of Work (SOW)
- This scope of work (SOW) sets forth the services to be provided by Consultant to SAII Associates Ltd/Gte, an associate company of Chemonics International Inc.
- The objective of this billable short-term assignment is to serve as the e-Learning Consultant for the USAID Global Health Supply Chain (GHSC) – Procurement and Supply Management (PSM) project. The e-Learning Consultant will coordinate access and participation on the Degreed InDepth platform for enhanced capacity and improved engagement.
- The Degreed platform is an e-learning and professional development platform utilized by staff in the organization.
- The Consultant will be expected to serve as the key champion and promoter of the platform by implementing creative ideas towards encouraging and motivating staff to actively engage on the platform.
- Additionally, the Consultant will also monitor trends and analyze both inputs and outputs derived from the platform.
- The purpose of the USAID Global Health Supply Chain Program-Procurement and Supply Management single award IDIQ contract is to ensure uninterrupted supplies of health commodities to prevent suffering, save lives, and create a brighter future for families around the world.
- The IDIQ has four task orders that directly support the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), the President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI), and USAID’s family planning and reproductive health program.
- GHSC-PSM provides health commodity procurement services and systems strengthening technical assistance that address all elements of a comprehensive supply chain.
- All four task orders are implemented in Nigeria.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Promote and create awareness on the opportunities Degreed provides through innovative and creative ways, which entails using internal communication tools, e.g. newsletters, posters, pop-ups, etc.
- Initiate and manage an effective Degreed referral culture among staff
- Facilitate staff enrollment and retention on Degreed InDepth platform
- Conduct needs analysis to identify internal training needs and make recommendations on resources and courses that could bridge this knowledge gap
- Employ innovative ways – including incentives – to reward and encourage staff to enroll for relevant courses and share relevant information on the platform
- Evaluate engagement on Degreed, track performance and provide feedback to management along with recommendations for improvements.
- Support internal communication packaging and dissemination including brochures, posters, etc.
- Copy writing and editing for publications e.g. newsletter
- Support internal surveys and polls
- Promote and encourage participation in other e-learning opportunities and webinars organized by HQ KMC
- Support implementation of the project’s Strategic Knowledge Management and Communications Plan.
- Carry out additional responsibilities as may be assigned.
The following milestone schedules are tied to these deliverable for the period of the assignment:
- Description of Deliverable/Milestone: Week No.
- Internal promotion of Degreed via different innovation: Weekly
- Specific recommendations of relevant resources and courses for specific units: Weekly
- All Nigeria Field Office have accounts on Degreed InDepth platform: 3weeks
- Following up with staff on status of courses enrolled for and information sharing: Weekly
- Significant number of Nigeria Field Office staff have completed at least one course, share relevant content and make periodic comments/posts: 8 weeks
- Monthly report containing visualized analytics of staff enrolment, retention and performance on Degreed InDepth: Every 4 weeks
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in managing and promoting e-Learning courses or digital media engagement
- Highly creative in promoting products and strategies
- Knowledge of digital trend monitoring and analysis
- Good organization and strong interpersonal communications skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in the use of Adobe CC, particularly In-Design and Photoshop
- Experience working on a USAID or donor-funded project required
- Fluency in English is required
Supervision of Consultant:
- The e-Learning Consultant will report to the Knowledge Management and Communications Manager.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online