Genesis is a wholly Nigerian owned group with business interests in hotels, restaurants, cinemas, shopping malls, real estate development, catering and snack foods. Genesis has its corporate head office in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
For twenty five years, we have provided ‘exceptional products and services’ to multinationals, local corporations and the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Responsible for managing the interface between the company and its customers and ensuring full adherence to the company’s Trade Terms and policies.
- Ensure brand availability and visibility in all important channels in our markets most especially for new launches and ensures that you achieves the set targets as well as customer service and marketing objectives.
- Keep to all regulatory/compliance policies to ensure that Genesis is well perceived as Responsible Corporate Citizen in assigned territory and ensures that at all times Genesis F&B exceeds the expectation of customers in the market.
- Recommend distributors
- Achieve assigned weekly, monthly and annual targets with integrity in allotted territory
- Implement the approved sales policy and trade terms of Genesis F&B to ensure business objectives are met.
- To develop and promote sales and distribution of Genesis Foods products in our markets to achieve agreed business objectives.
- Derive exceptional customer service that endears trade members to Genesis F&B for enduring partnership and good results.
- Ensure harmonious relationship with customers and all channel partners for optimal performance and sustenance of the business.
- Ensure compliance to trade and payment terms of the business and continuously recommend views where necessary.
- Keep to approved sales expenses in the business and ensure that they are kept within the approved budget.
- Report all customers’ complaints / feedback and competitive activities to line manager and EGM weekly and monthly.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicator and competitors.
- Ensure optimal availability and visibility of Genesis F&B brands in important channels for target achievement.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2018
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com