Little Me Daycare & Nursery – We are a world-class setting dedicated to providing outstanding early years education for children in a fun and interactive way. Our aim is to instill a love of lifelong learning and motivation. Our children’s needs come first always.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Care Giver
- The Care Giver will be responsible for all tasks related to care of infants and will serve as a loving, nurturing and trustworthy companion to our children.
- Create a stimulating, nurturing, and safe environment for the children
- Supervise the children’s activities at all times
- Plan and prepare meals and bottles for, and feed, the children
- Dress the children.
- Place the children down for naps and bedtime
- Bathe the children when necessary
- Frequent changing of diapers
- Potty train the children
- Perform other work related to child care, including cleaning up after meals, tidying play areas, and washing bottles e.t.c
- Teach children good social manners
- Play with the children, both indoors and outdoors
- Plan and lead educational activities, including reading, with the children
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- Secondary School graduate
- Experience in caring for children
- Training in early childhood education an added advantage
- First aid training and child/infant CPR
- Speaks English Fluently
- Reliable, Patient, honest, and trustworthy
- Physically able to care for young children
- Ability to plan, organize, and multitask with minimal supervision.
- Hours vary depending on your setting. Daycare will be open from 7.30am until 5.30pm, The Nursery runs from 8am to 12.30pm, Afterschool care runs from 12.30pm – 5.30pm. Saturday hours runs from 8am to 5.30pm. You are expected to resume 30mins before school starts.
- Extra hours may be required for staff meetings, inspections and parent consultations.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: email@example.com All Applications must have the position applied for as the subject line. e.g “Care Giver”.
For More Info: Contact – 08098699000