Fadac Resources – We provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish, outsource and trouble shoot any human resources functions/ challenges Our believe is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry and market share. We provide the best professionals backed with solid years of experience and knowledge, and their job is to integrate solutions for your business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales Manger
- The role will be responsible for developing the revenue and growth of our businesses in Nigeria and ultimately improving company market position and brand.
- The successful candidate will be energetic, persuasive and well organized and able to demonstrate the ability to aggressively sell to yield profitable output.
- The key purpose of the Sales Manager will be to improve the Company’s market position and to achieve financial growth through sales of company products. This includes identifying business opportunities, good networks in all sectors of the economy and building key customer relationships. Maintaining an extensive knowledge of current market conditions in the private and public sector will be essential. Being able to identify and fully maximize large opportunities to improve company profit margin is very crucial to this role.
- Develop a sales-boosting strategy to aggressively drive and close sales in both the private and public sector thereby promoting company Brand.
- Creative thinking to promote sales in order to achieve the set targets and establish the company’s brand.
- Facilitate driving the sales of company products to be able to compete effectively in an increasingly competitive market
- Coordinate the sales process (SPANCO) and regularly report on the pipeline and ensure all information is up to date.
- Coordinate the process of gathering and analyzing market intelligence, customer research information, current market conditions and competitor information for proper response and action.
- Negotiate the terms and conditions of proposals with relevant stakeholders and achieve closure
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives through aggressive sales.
- Acquire new orders by identifying potential customers and networking with potential stakeholders from various segments in all sectors of the economy relevant to company Product.
- Develop and continuously manage a robust sales pipeline
- Deliver excellent product presentations to drive sales of company products to key stakeholders
- Leverage existing client relationships to understand new needs/trend, and position company to help solve them
- Participating in trade shows, sales workshops, sales seminars, and events on behalf of the company for the purpose of collecting qualified leads and pertinent sales information as well as keeping up with market trends in order to ensure that the business does not lag behind of other competitors.
- Maintain the highest level of professional and ethical standards and develop sales strategies to acquire new customers or clients.
- Track Sales Executive metrics/performance and share them with company leadership.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Strong commercial and sales background, preferably in business consulting and Administration
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Education or a highly related field (Master’s degree preferred)
- A minimum of 8-10 years of experience in a similar role combined with experience in aggressive selling
- Must have exceptional sales skills and a consistent track record in sales conversion success and performance
- Proven experience attracting large sales opportunities.
- Must have established contacts and relationships within the business’s industry
- Be an outstanding communicator, with strong negotiating and persuasion skills
- An excellent appreciation of the Nigerian skill development and education landscape, industry and political nuances will be preferable.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and time management skills – this position requires a positive attitude and an exceptionally friendly disposition, able to relate well to all stakeholders.
- Excellent presentation creation skills (consulting level standard and good attention to detail)
- Ability to make highly effective, high-level presentations to all clients (internal & external)
- Strong market research and sales skills
- Ability to develop and implement business growth strategies
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and a commitment to exceptional client service
- Creative problem-solving ability and a consultancy mindset
- Creative team lead and team player and with a willingness to pitch in with ideas on areas that may not be directly one’s own area
- Dedication to accomplishing goals and overcoming challenges presented by clients and management
- Microsoft Office skill essential, especially Microsoft PowerPoint
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online