If you are energetic, smart, proactive, go-getter and a team player with real passion for software development plus the ability to grow your skills under the tutelage of experienced professionals; why not add skills to your passion and make your dream come true by taking a start-up career at xPlug Technologies Limited immediately?
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Analyst Trainee (Female)
- Requirements gathering and specification for all projects.
- Business Scope and Specification Management
- Conduct feasibility studies, from a technological and organizational perspective, and document findings.
- Market Assessment and Competitive Analysis
- Work closely with business development team, sharing knowledge, discussing ideas and helping the team to achieve targets.
- Conduct quality assurance tests on software products.
- Conduct regression tests and carry out user acceptance tests (UAT) for clients.
- Carry out relevant documentations including product manuals, user guides etc.
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Science and any related Engineering / Physical Sciences only.
- Minimum of 2-2 / Upper Credit
- Degree in Engineering or Physical sciences.
- 0-1 Year experience.
- Successful applicant will be trained; However, applicant must display a high level of passion and commitment towards learning rapidly on the job within the shortest possible time.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A goal-orientated approach to work
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Ambitious and the determination to succeed
- Confidence and self-motivated
- Proactive and highly innovative
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2018
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Business Analyst Trainee”.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted at the end of the application period.