MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: CEM & Service Expert
- Responsible for producing quality, secure and resilient designs for new or improved services.
- Responsible for defining the detailed requirements of the business needs, and validate service solution design.
- Value created by optimizing business operations and assurance
- Develops dashboard or reports that measure customer or service metrics for various functional areas within SOC
- Identify innovative ways for measuring, improving or reporting business insights
- Identify opportunities for building new use cases by understanding & translating raw data & KPIs into actionable work functions
- Help different functional areas in fulfilling their commitments through timely and insightful analyses
- Support development and deployment of customer experience management systems and tools as may be required
- Interpret data, analyze results, prepare reports, dashboards for SOC operation metrics/KPIs/SLAs.
- Service model setup and configuration.
- Define essential components of use case models, including their interrelationships.
- Value created from customer engagement & Operations
- Value from positive customer experience index/NPS
- Work with IS teams, IP security, Commercial teams and NID to maximum value is derived from end-2-end service quality management.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours.
Experience & Training
- First degree in Electrical & Electronics, or related fields.
- 3 – 7 years of experience in telecommunication environment
- Experience in business process modelling, analysis & design
- Good understanding of GSM Technology, ITIL Process
- Minimum of 3years Expert competence in mapping Key Performance Indicator (KPI)s to Key Quality Indicator (KQI)s and Quality of Experience (QoE) model
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in business process modelling, analysis & design
- Skilled in leading process analysis and based ITIL and TM Forum.
- Good knowledge of network technologies across domains
- Understanding TM forum and Framework
- Good knowledge of network technologies across verticals.
- Capable of leading process analysis and providing objective feedback on areas of improvement
- Foundation Certificate in HR Practice
- Basic Conditions of Employment (local context)
- ICT for Non-technical Staff
- HR PPPs
- HRIS Fundamentals.
- Power Business Intelligence
- RAN, Core CS &PS domain
- Customer Experience management platforms
- Key concepts of CEM framework and CEI model
- BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND.
Application Closing Date
29th August, 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online