Job Title: Analyst, Performance Analysis and Reporting (Supervisory)
- To ensure growth in MTNN’s base in line with the strategic business objectives
- Propose effective route-to-market options in implementation of all defined strategies for customer retention.
- To manage and monitor customer SIM Card Registration across all regions and provide basic enablement for smooth operations across cross functional units.
- Prepare MFS reports, develop forecasts and make fact-based recommendations to management for improved profitability
- Perform data and trend analysis of all revenue generating transactions, commissions, targeted campaigns within Mobile financial services
- Participate in developing quarterly reforecasts and annual plans and ensure relevant business rules are applied in the budget process and forecasting scenarios for MFS
- Provide analytical commentary to support the analysis, risk assessments and forecasts
- Analyze market and economic conditions in order to develop metrics to measure performance and drive profitable growth
- Accumulate and maintain all MFS customer related data
- Perform ad hoc analysis of business issues as needed to support the achievement of MFS goals
- Deliver on key business metrics i.e. Active subscriber (RGS 30), Agent distribution, revenue, Churn, Savings, Product Performance, competitive environment and their relevant metrics as impacts Mobile financial services
- Ensure that all information and data collected, stored, shared and reported are in line with MTNN Guidelines
- Analyze and report special focus MFS KPIs and activities e.g. campaigns, service channels, product and services adoptions, accounts and customer profitability, customer satisfaction, etc.
- Communicate detailed, accurate, timely, and easily accessible information on all MFS KPI’s (financial and non-financial)
- Collaborate with IS (EDW and others) and BI to ensure reports meet specifications and made available as per SLA
- Participate in developing a robust and detailed demand forecast on all services and products within Mobile financial services
- Serve the Division’s internal customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Drive an increase in MTNN’s Net Promoter Score.
- Liaise with other departments such as Finance, Information Service, Enterprise Solution and Marketing to understand their input into MFS
- Gather and analyze a variety of customer and agent data for segmentation, risk assessment, campaigns etc
- Liaise with IS and other departments to ensure MFS and MTNN requirements are met by the EDW
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers.
- Coordinate, coach and influence external partners and essential support departments across MTNN’s business units to deliver a seamless pre-sales and post-sales service experience., Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
Experience & Training
- First Degree in any Financial related discipline
- Fluent in English
- SQL certification (Added advantage)
- 3 – 7 years of experience with experience working in a medium organisation
- Experience in Data Mining & Analysis tools such as (R, Toad, SAS and MS Excel)
- Experience in using Business Intelligence tools for data insights generation such as (Power BI, MS Power point, MS Excel)
- Good understanding of customer data analysis, propensity modelling and segmentation techniques; excellent understanding of data manipulation and interrogation techniques
- Forecasting principles
- Business Performance Measurement, management and improvement
- Financial/Business analysis
- Telecoms market – Telecoms Fundamentals
- Risk analysis and assessment fundamentals
- Financial services training
- Competitive analysis
- Analytical Thinking
- Computer & Information Technology Appreciation
- Data Management
- Planning & Budgeting
- Planning & Organising
- Quality Assurance
- Financial & Banking Acumen
- Marketing & Sales Acumen
- B.Sc, BA or HND.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online