MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Job Title: Manager, Customer Acquisition and Compliance
: Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt
- To ensure growth in MTNN’s base in line with the strategic business objectives
- Propose effective route-to-market options in implementation of all defined strategies for customer retention.
- To manage and monitor customer SIM Card Registration across all regions and provide basic enablement for smooth operations across cross functional units.
- Support the Shareholder return strategy by developing and implementing Sales & Distribution Processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business score card. (I.e. Grow Market Share, Grow ICT & Data Revenue, Increase EBITDA margins, Assure Revenue, CAPEX Returns Management and Net Subscriber Additions).
- Participate in the review of Business Processes (headcount, process optimization, etc.), to drive efficiency gains to ensure at least 5% reduction in Divisional budget year-on-year.
- Assist department in conducting demand planning, forecast product performance, develop budgets for the upcoming year and implement plans to achieve the desired targets.
- Serve the Division’s internal customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Strategic Partnerships with MTNN leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviours and impact on non-compliance on bottom line results and company image/reputation.
- Drive planned strategy for the successful delivery of MTN Group and MTNN transformation initiatives focusing on Customer centricity, including Perfect 10 Project.
- Drive an increase in MTNN’s Net Promoter Score.
- Liaise with Network Group and monitor the provisioning of numbers, SIM Registration process across the regions, track deployment of SIM Card boxes and ensure the registration target/payment as well as reverse logistics of boxes are met periodically.
- Interface with the Sales Operations Unit for prompt service delivery to customers within the regions
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers.
- Coordinate, coach and influence external partners and essential support departments across MTNN’s business units to deliver a seamless pre-sales and post-sales service experience.
- Liaise continuously with internal and external stakeholders (Regional Sales Teams, Marketing, Key Accounts Managers, etc) to ensure hitch-free operations
- Develop compelling business cases for investment within relevant verticals, to assist in clearly identifying return on investment and risk.
- Support the development and implementation of the national sales strategy within regional channels, as well as ensure that regional targets and service levels are duly met.
- Review market and channel needs and plan and manage the procurement and distribution of SIM cards, ensuring this is in line with approved business forecast.
- Track and administer the procurement process of approved number range, review acquisition and deployment plans /number usage and ensure availability of numbers across the country.
- Review business forecasts, track and monitor SIM procurement, SIM Card stock in channels across the regions and administer the distribution of SIM cards in line with approved plans.
- Manage repair and swap process for SIM Registration kits and ensure subscriber details are up to date and correct as well as ensure the security and accessibility of the database.
- Analyse target trends in trade channels within regions and monitor and prepare periodic reports on sales and distribution, SIM Card stock in channel across the regions and related trade channel activities.
- Conduct competitive research, to find out competitors’ strategy for implementing acquisition and Registration within the region
- Identify new markets, business within the region and act as liaison between MTNN and newly identified customers
- Ensure effective management of customer acquisition and SIM Card Registration within the regions.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Coach and train the team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and regularly review their training needs.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Extensive local travel as required.
Experience & Training
- First degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English
- Master’s degree in Sales or Marketing will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 6-13 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Relevant project management experience
- Experience in customer acquisition and SIM Registration Operation in FMCG/ICT company.
- BA, B.Sc or HND.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online