A full service commercial and litigation law firm with offices in Lagos and Abuja is recruiting highly motivated and experienced individuals with the necessary skills, aspirations and drive to fill the position of Senior Associates within the Law Firm.
We provide legal services to individuals, corporations, financial institutions, and governmental entities across the spectrum of their clients’ critical business and legal issues globally and locally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lawyer
Abuja & Lagos
Summary (What we do)
- We strive to provide an approach to service that is aligned with the concerns and priorities of our clients, and we aim to deliver exceptional value and support throughout their relationships with our clients.
- To ensure we meet these standards we define formally within our firm values that we believe must be the basis for our attitudes and behavior at all times. These values form an important part of our regular performance appraisal of our lawyers.
- Having responsibility for day-to-day management of the business affairs of the law firm.
- Communicating, both internally and externally, the firm’s determination to maintain the highest possible professional standards in performance of legal work.
- Giving guidance and direction, determining accountability and monitoring the work of the Associates.
- The Senior Associate must meet regularly with the firm’s Associates and support staff to review workplace developments, including additions to personnel and changes of policy, and to answer questions and address concerns.
- Second Class (Upper Division) from a reputable university and law school.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership and team building skills.
- Postgraduate degree (masters or doctorate) in Law.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in commercial & corporate law transactions.
Application Closing Date
12th September, 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com
Note: Do not send applications if you don’t have all requirements.