A Pan-African Oil & Gas Servicing Company which specialises in Maritime Security Support Services, Logistics and Energy and Engineering Services is currently recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Secretarial Administrative Assistant
Locations: Lagos, Abuja & Port Harcourt
- We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
Skills and Qualification
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- BSc. Holder; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
Application Closing Date
12th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Do not send applications if you don’t have all requirements.