A Pan-African Oil & Gas Servicing Company which specialises in Maritime Security Support Services, Logistics and Energy and Engineering Services, is currently recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- We are looking for a qualified Accountant to handle prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all accounting data, in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our business.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
Skills and Qualifications
- 5 years working experience as an Accountant or in a relevant field
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Excellent accounting software user
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Advanced Degree in Accounting.
Application Closing Date
12th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com
Note: Do not send applications if you don’t have all requirements.