Match IT Consultants PVT Limited – Our client, Africa’s largest conglomerate group, is recruiting qualified candidates to head their Cement division, for the position of:
Job Title: Group CFO
- As a key member of the Board and the Exco, the Group CFO will contribute to the operational and financial development of the Group.
- Provide support and advice on the implementation of the Group’s strategy through the articulation and effective execution of the Group’s financial strategies.
- Oversee the expansion plans of the Group and participate in presenting the Group’s direction and performance to key stakeholders and to the investment community.
- Ensure that the GCEO and the Board, together with the Group’s proposed new external stakeholders have complete confidence in the financial stewardship of the Group.
- Assume responsibility for ensuring that the Group is properly prepared for a London Main Market IPO.
- Provide overall guidance, leadership support and strategic direction in the execution of the activities of the Finance Function to ensure that the Group’s obligations as a public company are met.
- Ensure the establishment of a robust Group-wide risk management framework and ensure that the full spectrum of risks inherent in Cement Group are identified, measured, monitored and controlled.
- Oversee the formulation and implementation of strategies, policies and frameworks that ensure that the IT function effectively supports the business.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Financial Control & Governance
- Financial Analysis & Reporting
- Budgeting and Planning
- External Relationships and Investor Relations
- Corporate Finance
- Capital and Cash Management
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any relevant discipline.
- Professional accounting/ finance certification, (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA, CA, FCA, ICWAI).
- Should have experience as a CFO of a company with a turnover of atleast USD 4 Billion
- Should have minimum of 23 yrs of experience
- Should have experience in a company listed in the London stock exchange or New York stock exchange.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online